TEMS OF SERVICE
Chapter 1 General Provisions
Article 1 [Definition]
- 1. The Terms:
means the Terms of Service of EC Site MITENA.
- 2. The Company:
means JD Sign Inc., which establishes and operates EC Site MITENA.
- 3. The Service:
means a mail-order service provided by the Company via the Internet.
- 4. A Purchaser:
- 5. A User:
Article 2 [Application of Terms]
These Terms apply to a User’s use of the Service provided by the Company via the Internet. At the time when a User starts using the Service, the User shall be deemed to have consented to these Terms.
Article 3 [Revision to Terms]
Without advance notice to Users or Purchasers, the Company may at its own discretion revise all or part of these Terms, or provide new terms to complement these Terms. A revision or addition to these Terms shall become effective at the time when they are published on the site providing the Service, and any Service provided after such effectuation of the Terms shall be governed by the Terms after revision or addition.
The Company shall under no circumstances be responsible for any damage, whether direct or indirect, whether foreseeable or unforeseeable, caused to a User or Purchaser owing to a revision or addition to these Terms.
Chapter 2 Purchase of Product
Article 4 [Purchase of Product]
A User is entitled to purchase a product from the Company by the use of the Service.
A User who wishes to purchase a product shall make an offer for purchase of the product through the procedure provided by the Company separately.
For such offer for purchase, a contract for sale/purchase of the product shall become valid between a User and the Company when the User clicks the order button after having confirmed the delivery destination, ordered items and other relevant items entered and registered by the User, and when after that, an e-mail of the Company reaches the User to confirm details of the order.
Notwithstanding the preceding paragraph, if there is any illegal or inappropriate act in relation to the use of the Service, the Company may cancel or rescind a contract for sale/purchase and take other appropriate measures.
An underage User cannot purchase any product by the use of the Service unless advance consent is obtained from a legitimate legal proxy.
Article 5 [Change to Registered Information]
A Purchaser shall promptly give notice to the Company if there is any change to all or part of the information provided to the Company, including the name and address entered at the time of purchase. The Company shall under no circumstances be responsible for any damage caused by failure to register such change. Even when the change is registered, a transaction processed by then shall be managed based on the information before the registration of change.
Article 6 [Methods of Payment]
The amount to be paid for a product will be the sum of the sales price of the product shown in the site, consumption tax, delivery charge, and handling fee.
For payment for a product purchased in the Service, the methods of payment are limited to payment by a credit card held by the Purchaser in his/her name, PayPal, cash on delivery, and other methods designated by the Company.
Payment by a credit card shall be governed by the terms and conditions separately entered into between the Purchaser and the credit card company. In the event that any dispute arises between a Purchaser and a credit card company in connection with the use of a credit card, it shall be settled between the Purchaser and the credit card company at their own responsibility.
If a Purchaser enters into a contract separately with a payment company providing a payment system designated by the Service (such contract includes, but is not limited to, the consent to the terms of a payment system), the Purchaser shall comply with the terms and conditions separately entered into with the payment company. In the event that any dispute arises between a Purchaser and a payment company in connection with a payment system, it shall be settled between the Purchaser and the payment company at their own responsibility.
Article 7 [Return of Product]
The Company shall respond to a Purchaser’s request for return of a product in accordance with “special conditions on return of products” in the Statements on the Specified Commercial Transactions Law published on the site.
Chapter 3 Handling of Personal Information
Article 8 [Handling of Personal Information]
Chapter 4 Responsibility in Use
Article 9 [Prohibitions]
In using the Service, a User or Purchaser shall be prohibited from engaging in any of the following acts:
- 1. An act that causes or is likely to cause any nuisance, disadvantage or damage to another User, a third party or the Company;
- 2. An act that infringes or is likely to infringe any copyrights, other intellectual property rights, likeness rights, personal rights, privacy rights, publicity rights or any other rights of a third party or the Company;
- 3. An act that is or is likely to be contrary to public order and morals or violates laws and regulations;
- 4. An act of using any Content obtained through the Service for any purpose other than private use of a User or Purchaser;
- 5. An act, through another User or a third party other than Users, of reproducing, selling, publishing, distributing or making public any Content obtained through the Service or any other similar acts;
- 6. An act of impeding the operation of the Service or other services provided by the Company;
- 7. An act that the Company reasonably finds inappropriate, including because it damages or ruins its credibility; or
- 8. Any other acts that the Company finds inappropriate.
Chapter 5 Disclaimer
Article 10 [Disclaimer]
- 1. The Company shall under no circumstances be responsible for any damage caused to a third party owing to a User’s or a Purchaser’s violation of these Terms.
- 2. The Company does not provide any warranty whatsoever regarding the completeness, accuracy, reliability or usability of any contents of the Service or any information obtained by a User or Purchaser through the Service.
- 3. Even if the Service discloses or publishes any false or misleading Content for a product, the Company shall under no circumstances be responsible for any damage, loss or disadvantage caused by such Content, whether directly or indirectly, to a User or Purchaser.
- 4. The Company shall under no circumstances be responsible for the quality, materials, functions or performance of a product sold through the Service, or its compatibility with another product or other defects therein, or for any damage, loss or disadvantage caused thereby.
- 5. If a product cannot be received for any reasons attributable to a Purchaser including owing to the Purchaser’s negligence or refusal to receive it, or impossibility of receiving it owing to his/her absence for a long period of time, or an unknown delivery address, the Company may fulfil the duty to deliver the product and be relieved from the duty by contacting the contact address registered by the Purchaser and delivering the product to the delivery address designated at the time of purchase of the product.
Chapter 6 Miscellaneous Provisions
Article 11 [Copyrights and Intellectual Property Rights]
Content provided through the Service shall be exclusively vested in the Company or the rightful third party. In the event that any issue arises between a User or Purchaser and a third party owing to violation of this Article, the User or Purchaser shall resolve the issue at his/her own responsibility and expense, and shall hold the Company harmless from and against any damage, loss or disadvantage.
Article 12 [Governing Law]
All matters relating to these Terms shall be governed by laws and regulations in Japan.
Article 13 [Consultation and Competent Court]
If there are any questions as to the interpretation of these Terms, the Company is entitled to determine how to interpret the matter to the extent reasonable. The parties hereto agree in advance that all disputes arising in relation to these Terms shall be brought in the court with jurisdiction over the location of the Company as the agreed exclusive jurisdiction of the first instance.